Company Everlution s. r. o., Company ID No.: 47 328 304, with registered office at: Myslenická 31, 902 03 Pezinok, Slovak Republic, registered in the Commercial Registry of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Entry no.: 90802/B (“Controller”) is Controller of any personal data processed in accordance with respective legislation. You may contact the Controller at contact email: email@example.com or at contact telephone number: +421 2 20420035.
Controller is obliged to process any personal data in accordance with respective legislation of Slovak republic and legislation of EU. Controller is also obliged to retain the privacy of users of the Services and his or her customers (“Concerned person” and collectively, “Concerned persons”) and protect any personal data which was provided to Controller and which are being processed by Controller.
II. Purpose and basis of processing of personal data
Processing of your personal data is necessary to correct and adequate provision of Services by Filejet and is necessary to perform obligation arising from the contract between Filejet and user (“Contract”) and Controllers legitimate interest.
Respective legislation enables Controller to process personal data on the legal basis (without consent of Concerned person) or on the basis of consent of Concerned person.
Process of personal data on the legal basis means, that Controller may process your personal data for purpose of provision of Services without your consent. Basis to process such personal data is respective legislation applied to provision of Services, and protection of personal data, especially Regulation of the European parliament and of the council of 27.April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on the amendment valid in Slovak Republic (“Act on personal data protection”). If there is no legal purpose to process your personal data without your consent, Controller may process your personal data solely on the basis of your consent.
Purpose of processing of personal data is collection, storage and processing of personal data by Controller and its use to: billing purposes, and other activities related with ordered and provided Services including later communication with user (claims, termination of the Contract, etc.), as well as for the purposes of marketing of Filejet, for the purposes of provision of Services and sending information about our products via electronic communication (email, sms).
IV. Collection of Information
User who is natural person, confirms by sending an order, that personal data that he or she provides (first name, surname, address, email address, telephone number etc.) are truthful and accurate. Processing of these personal data is performed on the legal basis according to art. 6 point 1, b) of the GDPR.
User is fully liable for the damages caused by inaccurate or non-actual provided personal data. Information You Provide Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use the Services, submit or access images, provide connection details or credentials for images, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, company name, credit card number (and/or other payment information), S3 credentials, company URLs and any other information you choose to provide. Information We Collect Automatically: When You Use the Services. When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information. We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Device Information. We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We and our service providers use various technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Services, including information about your browsing behaviour and user experience. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may also collect information about your browsing behaviour through real time user session recordings. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Controller may process personal data beyond the extent stated above, solely on the basis of prior consent provided by user and solely to predetermined purpose, extent and period. User is entitled to withdraw the consent in written form, (electronic form is also considered as written) at any time. Withdrawal of the consent is effective from the day of its delivery to Controller.
Controller is obliged to process personal data solely for the purpose of provision of the Services.
Controller may process personal data for the whole period of validity and efficiency of the Contract.
Controller agreed to erase personal data or return personal data to Concerned person in the expiration of validity and efficiency of the Contract, if special provision or international agreement which is bound to Slovak republic does not require storage of these personal data.
V. Sharing of Information
Your personal data which are being processed by Controller may be processed by third parties if it is necessary to perform our obligation towards our clients, or if it is necessary to provide our Services. While choosing the partners to process your personal data, we take care to retain high standard of protection of your personal data.
Personal data of Concerned person may be processed in countries of European Union and countries which are contracting party to Agreement on the European Economic Area. Transfer of the personal data may be performed to third countries, which legal system European Commission consider as ensuring adequate standard of protection of personal data in accordance with EU legislation.
VI. Rights of Concerned person
Concerned person who provides personal data to Controller has rights according to art. 15 - 22 GDPR and art. 34 GDPR as follows:
- Right to access to personal data according to art. 15 GDPR: Concerned person has right to obtain confirmation from the Controller about information if the Controller process personal data which are related to him or her. Concerned person has right to obtain access to such personal data and to information which is Controller obliged to share with user according to art. 13 GDPR.
- Right for correction of personal data according to art. 16 GDPR: Concerned person has right for correction of inaccurate personal data, which are related to him or her, by Controller. Concerned person has also right to provide additional data in case that Controller process incomplete personal data.
Right for erasure of personal data according to art. 17 GDPR: Concerned person has right for
erasure of personal data, which are related to Concerned person, by Controller if Concerned
person exercised right for erasure and if:
- Personal data of Concerned person are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained, or for which they were processed;
- Concerned person withdraw the consent on the basis of which the processing of personal data is being performed and if there is no other legal basis for processing of personal data;
- Concerned person objects processing of personal data and no legitimate interests of processing of personal data prevails or Concerned person objects processing of personal data for direct marketing;
- Processing of personal data is illegal;
- Reason for erasure of personal data is to perform obligation under GDPR, Act on personal data protection, special provisions, or international agreement which is bound to Slovak republic;
- Personal data were processed in relation with offered services of information company.
Right to limitation of processed personal data according to art. 18 GDPR: Concerned person has
right to limitation of personal data by Controller if:
- Concerned person objects the accuracy of personal data, for the period in which Controller may verify the accuracy of personal data;
- Processing of personal data is illegal and Concerned person objects erasure of personal data, but requests limitation of its use;
- Controller does not require personal data for the purpose of processing of personal data however the Concerned person require personal data to exercise legal claim;
- Concerned person objects processing of personal data, until verification if legitimate interest of Controller prevails against legitimate interest of Concerned person.
- According to art. 19 GDPR: the Controller is obliged to inform Concerned person about recipients which were notified about correction of personal data, erasure of personal data or limitation of processing of personal data by Controller, if Concerned person requires such information.
- According to art. 20 GDPR: Concerned person has right to receive the personal data related to him or her, which he or she has provided to Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer those data to another controller.
- Right to object processing of personal data according to art. 21 GDPR: Concerned person has right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time, performed on the legal basis from reason that processing of personal data is necessary for performance of activity performed in public interest, or from reason that processing is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests of Controller, or third party including profiling based on those provisions. The Controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the Controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which prevails against the interests, rights and freedoms of the Concerned person or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Concerned person has right to object processing of personal data related with him or her for the purpose of direct marketing including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
- According to art. 22 GDPR: Concerned person has right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
- According to art. 34 GDPR: when the personal data violation is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the Controller shall communicate the personal data violation to the data subject without undue delay.
VII. Provision of information to Concerned person
Controller is obliged to provide information to Concerned person under his or her request, according to art. 13 GDPR, and notifications according to art. 15 – 22 and art. 34 GDPR, which are related to processing of personal data. Controller is obliged to provide information in written or in electronic form, ordinarily in the same form as the request was made. If Concerned person request it, the information may be provided orally.
Controller is obliged to provide information to Concerned person without any remuneration. If the request is unfounded or disproportionate, Controller may require administrative fees for provision of information from the Concerned person.
VIII. Analytics Services Provided By Others
Controller is obliged to protect processed personal data and take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction and any other inadmissible methods of processing personal data.
X. Your Choices
Account Information. You may update, correct or erase information about you at any time by logging into your member account or emailing us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to deactivate your account, you may do so at any time by using the tools in your member account or by contacting us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Services.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or messages from Filejet by following the instructions in those emails or messages or by using the tools in your member account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing service relationship.
XI. Contact Us